1. The American dollar is quickly becoming replaced on the world stage. It will soon lose the status of the world's "reserve currency".
2. When #1 occurs, expect the next depression to rival or even surpass the Great Depression (the money printing press will no longer remain a viable option, debts will need to be paid).
3. The American Government cannot protect its citizens by usurping their freedoms under the guise of national security.
4. An announced need for increased security has been seized upon by those who were anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment (JFK warned of this).
5. The Military Industrial Complex, which Eisenhower warned us, has continued to run rampant, unchecked, for the last 60 years.
6. Those in #5 are directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and millions of civilians while, at the same time, forgetting the sacrifice of military personnel.
7. In 2012, a depressing record was broken. The total number of military suicides reached 349.
8. The Bill of Rights no longer exists. The United States Military fights for freedom. It seems Washington has forgotten this fact.
9. It is legal for Federal Agents to spy on Americans without a court order, raid the homes of anyone they deem necessary without a warrant, hold Americans indefinitely without charges being brought against them, and assassinate American citizens.
10. "There is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it."- John F. Kennedy
Submitted by Virtual Newsroom